At Low Cost Pet Vet, our goal is to provide you with excellent client & patient care. As part of that goal, we make several requests of our clients to ensure that all of our clients are seen promptly and our patients are given the best care possible.
- Please make sure to bring your pet on a leash or in a carrier for their visit! We do not allow loose pets in the lobby for their safety, our staff’s safety, and the safety our other patients.
- If your pet may be uncomfortable around other pets or clients, please let us know immediately. It is important for us to know if your pet may be aggressive or nervous so we can take the appropriate precautions. We also may decline to see your pet or require sedation if your pet poses a danger to our staff, themselves, or you.
- We have a no-tolerance policy for any form of staff harassment or abuse, including verbal harassment such as swearing or threats against our team members or other clients.Clients demonstrating this behavior will receive their pet’s medical history and be asked to leave and find service elsewhere.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice by calling us at (817) 617-7387, emailing us, or texting us. We require non-refundable deposits to secure future appointments if you do not show to your appointment without notice.
- If you arrive over 10 minutes late to your appointment, we may be required to reschedule your appointment or ask you to wait due to the high volume of clients we see daily. Please call ahead if you are running late to make sure we can still see you at your estimated arrival time.
- We take the privacy of our clients seriously, and do not provide your pet’s medical records to other clinics, groomers, or callers without the permission of the client on file. Please make sure that all owners of your pet are on file so there will be no issue with them requesting records. If you need your pet’s records sent to another clinic, groomer, or another individual, please call or email us to let us know. We are more than happy to email your pet’s records as long as we have your permission.
Refunds & Returns
We do not provide refunds for any prescription medication, as these cannot be legally returned for resale. For unused prescription medications, please call us to discuss what your options are for disposal or donation. Depending on the medication we may be able to donate it to pets in need in exchange for a discount or partial clinic credit.
For products that are not prescription such as non-prescription shampoo, non-prescription dog food, dog toys, dog treats and kitty litter, we have a 30-day return policy. Product must be unopened and in original sale condition.